Hub Islington are excited to announce a brand new part-time position on our hosting team: ‘Social Entrepreneur in Residence’
Sounds grand, but what does it mean?
We’re looking for an ambitious business leader to dedicate two days a week helping us develop our strategies and take The Hub Islington to the next level.
We’d like someone business-minded, probably already involved in social enterprises, and who has launched successful projects of their own; someone who’s full of ideas and the drive to make them happen; someone gifted at connecting, networking
with hundreds of London’s most exciting social entrepreneurs and who is looking for an opportunity to make a real difference to a fabulous organisation.
In return for your part time role, you’ll have full time access to a beautiful office space, a wide and varied network of colleagues and potential clients and a regular stipend to help your enterprise grow and develop.
So, if you’re a:
* Business developer
– You will innovate and search out new avenues to allow the Hub Islington to grow and increase its impact. The aim is to increase revenue through membership and events, and enable the Hub to reach and support more social entrepreneurs and changemakers.
– You will think long term about where the Hub Islington is going – and what steps are needed to take to make this possible. Spanning operations, space design, member attraction and events, the strategy you develop and put into operation will take the Hub forward and ensure it remains at the cutting edge of co-working and social enterprise incubation.
* Researcher and Networker
– You will bring your contacts and networking skills to help the Hub connect with new communities. The relationships you develop will help us to engineer partnerships and collaborations to increase our membership and social impact.
then come and join us!
We give you:
– £20,000 pro rata stipend – two day a week role
– Free and unlimited use of the Hub workspace and services
– Full access to the Hub network and its partners
Please apply to email@example.com
with your CV/portfolio and a covering letter telling us about yourself, your experience in social enterprise and why you want to work at the Hub. Deadline August 31st.
If you have any further questions regarding the role please email Lily on firstname.lastname@example.org
or Anna on email@example.com
or call us on 020 7841 8900
We look forward to hearing from you!