- How are rapid changes in technology influencing our expectations of working life?
- What does this mean for us as individuals, organisations and business leaders?
- How must we adapt to stay ahead of the game?
The Hub Islington has brought together a multi-disciplinary panel of speakers to offer their expertise in five short talks, followed by a ‘world cafe’-style ideation session.
– William Higham of The Next Big Thing: Society and Technology – How they affect our expectations of working life.
– Tim Butcher of Melbourne Institute of Technology: Organisational cultures and ‘intrapreneurship’ – fostering innovation with new technologies.
– Frances Holliss of London Metropolitan University: How home-based work and new technologies are shaping 21st century working practices.
– Sinead Mac Manus, author of The Business Yogi: Survive and thrive in the information age – how we can adapt for greater wellbeing in the workplace.
– Jemma Blaylock, Commercial Lead of Heinz Explore: How Heinz established a new organisational business model to drive innovation beyond Soup, Beans and Sauces
Bring your ideas, your questions and your creativity and play your part in imagining the future of work.
6pm: Welcome drinks
6.30pm – 7.30pm: Speakers
7.30pm – 8.15pm: Re-imagining the workplace of the future (‘world café’ group discussion)
8.15pm – 8.30pm: Closing summary
Book now: http://re-work.eventbrite.com/