27 Dingley Place is a new platform where people come together to imagine and shape a better future for our city.
27 Dingley Place opened in February 2017 and is home to Impact Hub Islington and All Change, supported by Islington Council.
All Change – a charity that brings artists and communities together to develop innovative arts projects that transform lives and make a difference to communities in north London and beyond.
Impact Hub Islington – an open community of purpose-driven entrepreneurs, creatives, doers and dreamers, powered by a collaborative workspace and shared learning environment. We are part of a global network of over 15,000 individuals and organisations in more than 100 places around the world.
All Change and Impact Hub Islington together have over 40 years of experience working with people to inspire and enable change.
Our Aims Together
- Change: We develop new collaborations and ways to overcome deep-rooted issues in our city towards a society that is more inclusive, open and democratic
- Pathways: We create new pathways into good employment designed for and with local people
- Creativity: We nurture innovation and development in creative organisations, professionals and the arts
Our Values Together
- We believe extraordinary things happen when people with different backgrounds, experience, skills and perspectives have new opportunities to work together in an open and generous way
- We bring people and organisations together with purpose - to develop a shared understanding of a changing world and to imagine and shape our future together
- We create a safe space that is welcoming and where different voices are warmly invited and able to be heard
- We encourage prototyping and risk taking – with the built-in permission to make and learn from mistakes
- We value creative and entrepreneurial thinking as essential life skills
- We invite the elephant into the room so we can learn from what we can’t see