27 Dingley Place is a new platform where people come together to imagine and shape a better future for our city.
All Change and Impact Hub Islington together have over 40 years of experience working with people to inspire and enable change.
Our Aims Together
- Change: We develop new collaborations and ways to overcome deep-rooted issues in our city towards a society that is more inclusive, open and democratic
- Pathways: We create new pathways into good employment designed for and with local people
- Creativity: We nurture innovation and development in creative organisations, professionals and the arts
Our Values Together
- We believe extraordinary things happen when people with different backgrounds, experience, skills and perspectives have new opportunities to work together in an open and generous way
- We bring people and organisations together with purpose – to develop a shared understanding of a changing world and to imagine and shape our future together
- We create a safe space that is welcoming and where different voices are warmly invited and able to be heard
- We encourage prototyping and risk taking – with the built-in permission to make and learn from mistakes
- We value creative and entrepreneurial thinking as essential life skills
- We invite the elephant into the room so we can learn from what we can’t see
What we do at 27 Dingley Place
We initiate, create and host a mixed programme of regular and one-off activities and events with a range of partners and collaborators: 5000 sq ft work, meeting and event space | seminars | workshops | performances | arts projects | exhibitions | open mic nights | screenings | lunches | picnics | gatherings | conversations | parties | celebrations | debates | skill share | learning journeys | training | rehearsals | investment readiness | business coaching | festivals
Join us as a member, come to an event, bring an idea, start a conversation ….