The Impact Hub Crawl – a CoWorking, CoWalking Social Adventure!
Join a fun tour around four social innovation coworking spaces in one night!
Brought to you by Inspiring Adventures
Register for your place here.
Would you like to make new connections in the social enterprise world?
Do you want to rub shoulders with other social startups?
Would you like to see where Impact goes to work?
Do you believe in the power of beer-to-beer learning? (other drinks are available!)
What will happen?
Join for a hosted walk (and tube) journey around the heart of social enterprise and innovation in the UK.
Fun, food, and fine wine and fine people will be provided.*
From the very first Impact Hub in the world in Islington, through to the beautifully designed Hub in Kings Cross (with it’s own bar), to one of the largest Hubs in the global network in Westminster, to the brand new Hub in Brixton. All in one night.
- Impact Hub Islington 4.30-5.15pm – 5 Torrens Street, London, United Kingdom EC1V 1NQ
- Impact Hub Kings Cross 5.45-6.30pm – 34b York Way, City of London N1 9AB
- Impact Hub Westminster 7-7.45pm – New Zealand House 80 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4TE
- *NEW* Impact Hub Brixton 8.15-9pm Lambeth Town Hall – Brixton Hill – SW2 1RW
- Night out in Brixton? That’s up to you…(All timings subject to slight change)
More about the Impact Hub Network
*Wine might not be that fine. At least one beer, wine or soft drink is included in your ticket price. Included food will be light snacks in at least one Hub.
If you are unable to pay the small cover charge, we have a very limited number of free tickets. Email and ask about our friendship tickets 🙂
“We had a great time and I left inspired by our adventures on our day out. Thanks again for leading us around, Richard!” Ian Stewart, WordPress.com
“I would recommend this tour as a great way to network and experience an innovative part of working London.” Toby Wilkins, Deloitte Digital
“Through the hub crawl I met some fantastic people who inspired me to join the Hub. I’m now a member and loving it! ” Ed Hewitt, WorldInLondon
“Hub Crawl is an inspiring adventure, at least it inspired me a lot!” Taichi Fujimoto, Happiness Architect
“Thank you to Richard Brownsdon for being our guide on the Hub Crawl on Friday! Great to visit all the wonderful Hubs.” Angelo Giovino, Crunch Accounting
Who has taken the tour?
The tour has been running for over 2 years, and dozens of people have enjoyed it!
- Professionals who want to learn more about social enterprise.
- New Entrepreneurs that want to find a places to work from.
- University Students studying business, social enterprise, and innovation.
- Organisations looking for inspiration and innovation.
About your host – Richard Brownsdon
- Richard runs InspiringAdventures.co.uk – helping to get you started in social enterprise.
- He’s an award winning social entrepreneur, and he speaks and teaches internationally about social entrepreneurship.
- He’s also a international competition winning blogger, Guardian journalist, and self published author.
- As a consultant, he works with organisations to help them run programmes that support social entrepreneurs.
- He’s worked with the UK Government, Universities, and private companies like Deloitte and WordPress.com
See other Events