Swap ‘Til You Drop
Swap ‘Til You Drop is coming to Impact Hub Islington on Thursday, May 22nd! Join us for a fun afternoon dedicated to re-loving your pre-loved clothes and enriching your closet with unique items. Read our blog post to find out ten reasons so as to why you should swap instead of shop and join us on May 22nd.
How To Join The Swap:
- Check your wardrobe and pile up pre-loved clothing items you would like to swap. Make sure they are clean, in good conditions (no damaged items, please!) and well folded.
- Clothing swap-friendly items: coats, dresses, skirts, suits, trousers, jeans, blouses, sweaters, shoes, purses, belts, and hats.
- Items NOT accepted: T-shirts, bathrobes, pyjamas, underwear, lingerie, swimwear, tank tops, socks, leggings or stockings.
- All items fall into two categories:
- Gently used clothing (worn, but still in good condition): 1 token.
- New clothes (with tags): 2 tokens.
- Bring each pre-loved item with a hanger to Impact Hub Islington from Monday, May 19th until Thursday, May 22nd and leave them to the Hosts who will record how many items you brought and how many tokens they are worth.
- You will receive tokens on the day that you can use to get unique re-loved clothes!
- Bring at least one item to participate.
We hope to see you on Thursday, May 22nd at 5pm!
See other Events