Workshop: Do Work You Love – Create Your Perfect Career in 2016
Do Work You Love – Create Your Perfect Career in 2016
New Year, new career? January is the perfect time to consider what you want from your career. It’s the month of goal setting and planning and with a career strategy planning session, you’ll be ready to supercharge your career in 2016.
Traditionally, a New Year approaching means a time of reflection; thinking about what we’ve achieved over the last year, and what we want to achieve in the coming year. For many, this reflection turns to their career, what they want and most importantly what they don’t want from their career in the coming year.
Careers are different for all of us, but one thing that is universal is it can be tricky to make career decisions and figure out your next steps. But what if there was a system, a process that can take you from thinking about your career development or career change right through to creating the ideal career that is just right for you?
Whether you’ve started your own business, you’re looking to promote in the organisation or industry you’re in, or you’re looking to create a flexible working or portfolio career lifestyle, there is a path you can follow that will create clarity about where you want to go and how you will get there.
We’ve taken the best of coaching, career and motivational psychology practices and research, to create a practical step-by-step guide to supercharging your career.
This workshop is £30 to attend, RSVP here.
Impact Hub members can activate their 100% discount by e-mailing a Host.
What will be covered?
- The eight steps to creating a successful career
- Building a career strategy – making career decisions & taking action
- Being the CEO of your career
What will you take away?
- Clarity about the eight key steps to making a career change and developing your career successfully
- A practical career planning strategy, bespoke to your career journey, created by you during the session
- Knowledge of how understanding your personal values, strengths, passions and purpose are vital to creating your perfect career
- Strategies and tools you’ll be able to implement immediately that will help you move forward in your career
Who is this session for?
- Entrepreneurs & business owners who want to develop their business
- Those looking to create a flexible working life or a portfolio career
- People that want to promote within the organisation or industry they’re currently working in
- Those who want confidence to take the next step, clarity in what they want from their career & how to get there
- People who want to create the ideal career and reach their potential in their career
- Those who want to do work they love, & work that matters to them
Note: This course is for those that are ready to take action with their career, and want to put robust coaching psychology theory and research into practice to create success.
Gemma Roberts is a Director of KONA Consulting. Gemma is a chartered psychologist, specialising in coaching psychology, personal development, career development and building resilience. She has spent over 10 years working with organisations such as Nestle, BP, HSBC, National Australia Bank, Qantas to name a few. Gemma has worked across sectors and industries, always with a focus on people development, leadership and coaching.
See other Events